Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ready for your Gaetano Di Falco fix??

Ready, Set & GO!!!

Gaetano Di Falco has released 2 brand new tube packs for October & a new bonus tube if you spend $10 after any discounts.

You all know I am a huge fan of Gaetano at the best of times but these tubes are I would have to say some of the best yet & certainly not to be missed.
Remember that after October ends you will never get this bonus tube again.

Ok enough of the teasing!! I will leave that to Gaetano :)

Tube previews:

21-1
 
21-2

21-3

22-1

22-2

22-3

October bonus tube

Back from Hell

The bonus tube is my absolute favorite!!

You can purchase the tubes individually but for better savings try buying them as a  package.

You can purchase the tubes at CDO



There are also 2 scrapkit packages available.



Get your shopping fingers ready & get over to CDO & get your fix now...

Happy Tagging with them...I know I am going to enjoy it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you