Sunday, August 11, 2013

A visit to the cemetery with an awesome kit

First thing I have to say is that I LOVE this kit!!
As you would know I love the darker style kits so this one suited me very well.
 
Called Cemetery Nights it has everything you would expect there to be.
The dark colors & ghosts & the grim reaper too make this kit a must for your stash.
The kit contains 15 papers & 80 elements.
Kit preview:
 
The kit is available to purchase at
 
 
You can also visit Gothic Inspirations blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags & a timeline set to show.
 
Tag 1- Haunted Graveyard
Tube by Tiffany Toland-Scott
 
Tag 2- Nights like this
Tube by Kurama Phoenix
 
Timeline set
(No tube)
 
 
 
 
**Right now Gothic Inspirations kits are on sale**
 
Happy Tagging!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you