Thursday, July 11, 2013

PinkParadox's 2 new WOW you kits!!

I have 2 amazing kits to show you today & believe me when I say they are WOW kits.
Huge kits made to match Gaetano Di Falco tubes.
 
Kit 1 is called Warrior Goddess & was made to match my favourite tube called "On your knees" but if you don't collect Gaetano's bonus tubes you won't have it. But awesomely enough the kit matches quite a few of Gaetano's tubes as you will see.
As I said this kit is huge & it is an awesome kit to work with. I loved working with this one.
The kit contains 20 papers, 145 elements & 10 frames.
Kit preview:
 
You can purchase this kit at PFD.
You can also visit PinkParadox's blog to keep up with the latest happenings. If you do please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags & a timeline set to show you.
 
Timeline set
 
 
Tag 1- With the rising
This is the Gaetano Di Falco tube that was the inspiration for this kit.
 
Tag 2- The legacy of the Wolf
 
Animated version
 
 
______________________________________________
 
 
Kit 2 was designed to match Gaetano Di Falco's newest 3 pack release.
Called Fantasy Goddess it is a perfect match for the tubes.
I have to say I am totally in love with both the kit & the tubes & I loved working with them.
There is so much you can do with the kit so it is a versatile kit & definitely a recommended kit.
The kit contains 20 papers, 150 elements & 15 frames. I did say they were huge kits.
Kit & tube previews:
 
You can purchase this kit at PFD.
You can also visit PinkParadox's blog to keep up with the latest happenings. If you do please leave some love.
 
Tubes


 
Aren't they awesome.
The links to the tubes are a couple of posts down.
 
I have 3 tags to show you & 2 have animated versions.
 
Tag 1- Days of
 
Tag 2- On the wave of

Animated


Tag 3- Don't look

Animated


I hope you have liked what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you