Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A gorgeous summer kit from Amy Marie & a freebie


Summer Cutie is just that...cute, but it is also a gorgeous kit with colors that made me think of summertime.
I really enjoyed working with this kit & I think you will too.
The kit contains 13 papers & 19 elements.
Kit preview:

The kit is available to purchase at


Right now you can purchase Amy Marie's kit for $1.00. Only at Amy's store!!
You can also visit Amy Marie's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show & a freebie for you.

Tag 1- Oceanic Beauty
Tube by Alex Prihodko
(PFD)


Tag 2- Summer Sun & Surf
Tube by Michael Landefeld
(CDO)

Your freebie
You can get it here.
If you download it please let me know :)

Happy Tagging!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you