Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gothic Inspirations kit & news

First I want to tell you my news....
I was accepted to a new CT this week & its for Jessica Woods of Gothic Inspirations!!
I can't put in to words how honored I am to be a part of such an awesome team. I never thought I'd be good enough....but here I am!! So on to the first kit.

Called Beach Retreat its a kit thats say's Summer!! 
With gorgeous summer colors & elements that are all summer you can't go wrong with this kit. I think its a must have for your summer tags.
The kit contains 13 papers & 100 elements. Awesome in size.
Kit preview:

The kit is available to purchase at 


You can also visit Gothic Inspirations blog. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you.

Tag 1- Tequila Sunrise
Tube by Alex Prihodko

Tag 2- Beach Retreat
Tube by Alex Prihodko

Happy Tagging!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love them!! Thank you so much sweet Lee!! Snagged them both and trying to get posted up now before work. xox Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you