Friday, June 14, 2013

Check out PinkParadox Productions

I have a new designer for you to check out.
PinkParadox Productions sells exclusively at PFD & her kits are gorgeous.

I worked with a kit called Citrus & its a great kit to work with.
From the name you can get that the colors would be yellows, oranges & greens.
It is a gorgeous kit to work with & very versatile, which as you all know I love.
The kit contains 20 papers, 120 elements & 10 frames. A very good sized kit to play with.
Kit preview:

I love the cat...

The kit is available for purchase at PFD here.
You can also visit PPP's blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you & a freebie too.

Tag 1- Roll me
Tube by Barbara Jensen


Tag 2- Sweet
Tube by Verymany


Your freebie
 You can grab it here.
Please leave a comment if you download.


Head over to PFD & help support our new designers.
Happy Tagging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you