Friday, June 7, 2013

A gorgeous HUGE new kit from Amy Marie


This kit is stunning & packed so full that you will be tagging to your heart's content!
Called Gypsy Blue it was created to match the PFD exclusive tube Gypsy Girl. The tube is just stunning too.
As the kit's name suggests the main color is blue but it has quite a few different colors that just go so well together. I loved working with this kit.
The kit contains 20 papers & 145 elements...Yes 145 elements!!!!
Kit & tube preview:

 
PLEASE NOTE: This is an exclusive tube at PFD.

The kit is available for purchase at PFD here.
The tube here.

You can also visit Amy Marie's blog to keep up with the latest happenings. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show you.

Tag 1- Gypsy Queen

Tag 2- Shall I
 
I hope you like what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you