Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New CT job means new kits & more freebies

I join the CT for Designer Scraps yesterday & this means new kits to show you & more freebies too. The first kit I got to work with is called Georgetta Cartrite by Wicked Princess.
I think this kit has a steampunk feel to it so thats the way I went with my tags. The colors are gorgeous in chocolate browns & creams & was gorgeous to work with. The kit contains 15 papers & 81 elements. A good sized kit. Kit preview:

You can purchase this kit at Designer Scraps.
Why not pop over & visit Wicked Princess' blog! If you do please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Steampunk
Tube by Verymany

Tag 2- A woman's
Tube by Alex Prihodko

Your freebie
You can get it here.
If you download please leave a comment..

Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you