Monday, May 6, 2013

Goth Inspired...awesome kit!!

I got to work with a designer that I have been wanting to work with for quite awhile.
Rebel Dezigns kit Goth Inspired is awesome & fantastic to work with. As you know I love dark deep kits & this kit is just that. In deep reds, black & a bit of silver, this kit will be awesome for your stash. The kit contains 20 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 5 wordart. Definitely a good sized kit. Kit preview:


You can purchase the kit at CDO here.
You can also check out Rebel Dezigns tutorials & store here.

I have 2 tags to show you with an animated version of the 2nd tag.

Tag 1- I am ME

Tube by Anna Marine

Tag 2- No Angel
 
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco

Animated version.
 
I hope you have been inspired to tag.
Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you