Sunday, May 19, 2013

An awesome new kit from AmyMarie

Today I have an awesome new kit from AmyMarie for you.
Called Fairy Dusk, it is a jam packed & versatile kit.
As you know I love a kit you can use for different tag styles & I have created 2 different tags to show you that it is.
I really loved working with this kit & I think its a must have for your stash.
The kit contains 24 papers & 121 elements. I did say it was jam packed.
Kit preview:

It is truely a stunning kit.

You can purchase the kit at


PFD 

You can also visit AmyMarie's blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please leave some love.

Tag 1- Now I lay me
Tube by Rachael Anderson

Animated


Tag 2- What a wicked
Tube by Anne Stokes

As you can see you can use the kit for sweet,nice types of tags but you can also go slightly darker with it.

I hope you have liked what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you