Monday, May 6, 2013

2 IB kits you are sure to love

I have 2 kits to shoow you today from the very talented Abstract Creations.

Kit 1

Inspired by Jessica Dougherty's tube 41-1 this kit is just gorgeous in blacks & reds. The tube & kit match so well (as Abstracts kits always do) & is a great kit to work with. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. Kit & tube preview:
 
 
 
Just gorgeous aren't they!!
 
You can purchase the kit at CDO here & the tube here.
You can also visit Abstract Creations blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please remember to leave some love for all their hard work!!
 
I have a tag to show called "Sex me up".
 
_________________________________________
 
 
Kit 2 

Inspired by Ted Hammond's tube 104-2 the kit is gorgeous in shades of purples & blacks. I have to say that the papers are stunning.... Normally I'm not too fussed with the papers but these ones are really stunning. Everything in the kit just matched the tube so well. The kit contains 5 papers, 20 elements, 2 frames & 2 wordart. Kit & tube preview:
 
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO here & the tube here.
You can also visit Abstract Creations blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news.
If you do visit please remember to leave some love for all their hard work!!
 
This is the tag I created with both the kit & tube.
Called "Sexy Lady".
 

I hope you have like what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you