Thursday, April 25, 2013

Newest kit from Devilish Dezines & 2 extra kits plus freebies

I have 3 awesome kit to show you from Devilish Dezines.
The 1st kit is called Pretty & is the newest kit out & matches Akkasshaa's tube of the same name.
The kit has a few different colors to match the tube which has different layers to it. But they are great colors. The kit contains 6 papers, 50 elements & 4 frames. Plenty to play with. Kit preview:


You can purchase the kit at SATC
Why not pop over to Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do stop by please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- The Devils Garden

Tag 2- She Devil
 
Your freebie.
You can grab it here.
If you download it please leave a comment.

______________________________________

The 2nd kit I have for you is called Blue Lace. I enjoyed working with this kit because it has an ocean theme to it so I could play with the mermaid tubes I have. The blues in this kit are gorgeous & with the other colors it matches all so well.Blue Lace is another chock full kit that I definitely recommend for your stash. The kit contains 12 papers, 120 elements & 8 frames. I did say it was chock full!! Kit preview:

 
You can purchase this kit at SATC.
Don't forget to check out Devilish Dezines blog
(link above)

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Captain
 
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco

Tag 2- Oceans Beauty
 
Tube by Marco Guaglione

Your freebie.
You can grab it here.
Please remember to leave a comment so I know you downloaded it :)

_________________________________

The 3rd kit is called Forever Timeless & is a beautiful kit to work with. With deep colors & some silver in there just makes it pop for me. You know how sometimes you get a kit & you just know right away what tube will work with it? FOr me this is one of those kits. The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 8 frames. Kit preview:


You can purchase the kit at SATC.
Blog link in 1st kit post.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Mourning

Tube by Anna Marine

Tag 2- I loved you
Tube by Anna Marine

Your freebie.
You can grab it here
Please leave a comment if you download.

I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Happy Tagging!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you