Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Daisies & Demons anyone? And

I'm on a roll today :)
 
I have an awesome new kit from Devilish Dezines called Daisies & Demons. And yes it is an awesome kit to work it. Being a dark kit it has become a favorite of mine. It does have some brighter colors in it that pop when you use them on a darker tag. Chock full of elements its definitely a kit I would recommend for your stash. The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 4 frames. Definitely loads to play with. Kit preview:
 
You can purchase this kit at SATC.
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show off.
 
Tag 1- Broken Dreams

Tube by Tiffany Toland-Scott
 
Tag 2- See no evil

Tube by Gaetano Di Falco
 
I have a freebie cluster frame for you

You can get it here.
 
 
I hope I have inspired you with what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
_________________________________________
 
Do you love artwork that takes you somewhere else?
If this sounds like you, then you have to check out Gaetano Di Falco's art. It is amazing & theres a story with each & every piece.
 


To purchase prints visit
 
You can also purchase Gaetano's art as tubes by going to
 
If you spend $10 on Gaetano's tubes at CDO this month you will recieve the bonus tube, which is absolutely gorgeous.

Stunning isn't she.
But remember that you can only get this tube by spending $10 or more on Gaetano's tubes (after discounts).
 
Enjoy!!!
 
 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you