Monday, April 15, 2013

An awesome kit to play with!! And a freebie too

I have been working with another awesome Devilish Dezines kit called Almost Midnight. 
The colors in this kit are greys, light blue & teals with some black too. They are go together very well. Yet again another awesome chock filled kit that would be great to add to your stash. The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 8 frames. I did say it was chock full.
Kit preview:




You can purchase this kit at SATC
Don't forget that all Devilish Dezines kits are $1.00 until the end of April.
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do visit please remember to leave some love.

I have 2 tags to show.

Tag 1- Longing
Tube by Gaetano Di Falco

 
Tag 2- By the

Tube by Michael Calandra

For your freebie I have a cluster frame.

 You can get it here.
If you do download the frame please leave a comment so I know you liked it...

Happy Tagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you