Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A new bundle pack from Abstract Creations

Today I am showing you a new bundle package from Abstract Creations with tubes from Gaetano Di Falco's pack 11. And I have to say that together they are awesome to work with.
The kit is deep in color but also has some color that just pops. The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart. Definitely plenty to play with. I do recommend both the kit & tubes to add to your stash.
Kit preview:
 
You can purchase the bundle at CDO.
You can also visit Abstracts blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news. If you do please leave some love.
You can also visit Gaetano's website to check out his amazing artwork or visit CDO for his tubes.
You will love them!!
 
I have 3 tags to show off....
Tag 1- Kiss my A$$

 
Tag 2- I have an attitude


Tag 3- Into the darkness

Animated version


I hope I have given you some inspiration today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you