Sunday, March 3, 2013

I love this kit

Todays fantastic kit comes from Foxy's Designz & was inspired by the awesome artwork of Dirk Richter's tube 9-2. You can't help but want to tag this kit as it is stunning. The colors, deep purples & black with some white, just make this kit pop completely. So to say I enjoyed working with it is an understatement. The kit contains 6 papers, 19 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart.
Kit preview:
 

Tube preview:
 

 
You can purchase the kit at CDO & the tube here.
You can also check out Foxy's blog & the CDO blog to see the latest information.
If you do stop by please leave some love.
 
 
I have a tag, timeline cover & a profile pic to show you.
 
Tag- I'm such a
 


Tineline cover & profile pic- Bad Girl
 




 


I hope you have gotten some inspiration from what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you