Friday, March 1, 2013

Do you feel the love?

A beautiful kit from Chichi Designz called Forever you & me is what I am showing you today. In beautiful soft reds & whites I really enjoyed working with this one. With what this kit contains you could create so many different styles of tags that it is definitely worth having in your stash. The kit contains 11 papers, 60 elements, 6 frames & 4 wordart. You will definitely have plenty to play with.
Kit preview:
 

Isn't it gorgeous?
 
You can purchase the kit at CDO.
You can also visit Chichi's blog & if you do please leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- Together
 

For this tag  used the artwork of:
Irene Owens
You can purchase this tube from CDO.
 
 
Tag 2- Waiting for my
 

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Dirk Richter
You can purchase this tube at CDO.
 
 
I hope I have given you some inspiration & something to buy today :)
Happy Tagging!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you