Sunday, March 24, 2013

2 new kits for you

I have 2 awesome kits for you today. They are completely different but equally awesome.
 
From Abstract Creations comes Asian Grace. I quite enjoyed working with this kit. As the name says it is an asian style kit & it is full of gorgeous colors & elements. There is no one color that stands out as it all blends so well. The kit contains 5 papers, 30 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart.
Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO.
You can also visit Abstracts blog & the CDO blog to keep up with the latest news & events. If you visit please remember to leave some love.
 
I have 2 tags to show.
 
Tag 1- Asian Dreaming
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Vinegar
 
Tag 2- Graceful
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ted Hammond
 
Both tubes are available at CDO.
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
The 2nd kit I have to show is from the wonderful Devilish Dezines & the kit is called Rosemarys Baby. I loved working with this kit because as you know I love to work with darker style kits. It is definitely a kit I recommend for your stash. The elements are awesome & I love the deep colors of the papers. The kit contains 12 papers, 100 elements & 8 frames. Yep definitely a great sized kit. Just imagine the tags you can create with this kit.
Kit preview:
 

You can purchase this kit at SATC.
*Until the end of March you can get this kit for $1*
You can also visit Devilish Dezines blog to keep up with the latest news.
Please remember to leave some love when you visit.
 
I have 2 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- The hand that

FOr this tag I used the artwork of:
Selina Fenech
Tube available at CDO.
 
Tag 2- The power

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Roman Zaric
Tube available at Romans store.
 
 
I hope I have given you some inspiration with what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!!
 
 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you