Monday, February 25, 2013

Revisting a kit & a page to like

Did you know that Abstract Creations has a fan page?? You didn't?? Well now you do!!
Head to Abstracts Facebook fan page & click like, you won't regret it!!
 
I am also revisiting a kit that I absolutely love (have used it a lot!!) & thought as I use it so much that everyone else might like it too.
The kit is called Perfect Sex & was designed by Abstract. When you see the kit you will understand why I like it so much. I lost count of the tags I've used it for. The kit contains 10 papers, 65 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 
 
You can purchase this kit at CDO.
Don't for get you can also visit Abstracts blog & the CT blog to see whats going on.
 
I have a tag to show you.
 
Called This girl is on fire
(there is a PG & R rated tag)
 
PG
 

Artwork is by:
Gennadiy Koufay
 
 
R
 

I know its not very R rated but you do have to be careful these days :)
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you