Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ready to tag?

Another day & another new kit for you!
Designed by TK Dezigns & called Dead Sexy this was a great kit to tag. In some great shades of purples with black as well it is right up my alley as I love deep colors. You could use this kit in different ways. Definitely a kit worth buying & playing with. The kit contains 12 papers, 24 elements, 6 frames & 2 wordart. Kit preview:
 


You can purchase this kit by going to CDO.
You can also visit Tammy's blog to see whats happening & while you're there leave some love for her.
I have 2 tags to show you.
 
Tag 1- Dead Sexy
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac
 
Tag 2- Sexy
For this tag I used the artwork of:

Alexandre Salles
 
I hope you are inspired by what I have shown you today & check out the kit as its definitely worth it.
Happy tagging!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you