Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just gorgeous

This is a gorgeous kit that allowed me to use a tube I had wanted to use for ages.
Rebel Dezigns brings you Wonderous & I believe you are going to love this one as much as I do. The colors in this kit just pop & I was pulled into a dreamy, mystical world working with this one. This kit is so versatile that you can use it for so many different types of tags, so its almost like getting 2 or 3 kits not 1. Ok I'm going to stop babbling but sheesh I love this kit. The kit contains 20 papers, 60 elements, 5 frames & 5 wordart. So you are getting stacks to play with. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase this kit by going to CDO.
Why not head to Rebel Dezigns blog to see whats happening. Please leave some love if you do stop by.
 
I have some tags & a Facebook timeline cover & profile pic to show you.
 
Tag 1- Wonderous
 

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jasmine Becket-Griffith
 
Tag 2- Believe
 

FOr this tag I used the artwork of:
Selina Fenech
(this is the tube I have wanted to use for ages)
 
Timeline- Believe in your dreams
 





 

FOr this set I used the artwork of:
Rachel Anderson
 
*ALL tubes are available to purchase at CDO*
 
I hope I have given you some inspiration with what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you