Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fantastic bundle kit

Today I am showing you an awesome bundle kit designed by LadyHawwk Designs with tubes from Myriadelle.
 
You are getting an awesome kit with equally awesome tubes to let your creativeness flow & flow it will. There is so much you can do with this kit that it is like getting 3 kits in one. I believe you can get very creative with this one as you can tag so many different ways as you will see. The kit contains 15 papers, 50 elements, 8 frames & 2 wordart. Well & truely plenty to play with. I believe you will love this kit as much as I do.
Kit preview:
 
Aren't the tubes awesome..
You can purchase the kit & tubes by going to
CDO (bundle link)
 
I have 3 tags to show you.
Tag 1 is called Forever
 

Tag 2 is called U rock me
 

Tag 3 is called Portrait of a Lady
 

Don't for get to check out LadyHawwk's blog & website. You're in for a treat!! Please leave some love if you do visit.
I hope you have been inspired by what I have shown you today!
Have a wonderful day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you