Sunday, February 17, 2013

Can you handle this much cuteness?

From TK Designs comes this adorably cute IB kit using the artwork of PinupToons tube 162-3. The kit & tube are just so cute & I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it justice but Tammy (TK) is pleased with what I made so I guess that counts :) The colors a gorgeous pastels, blues, pinks & purples. The kit contains 6 papers, 16 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart (in 3 colors). Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO.
And you can get the tube here.
You can also check out Tammy's blog to see the lastest happenings. If you do stop by please leave some love.
 
I have a tag, a timeline cover & a profile pic to show you.
 
Tag- Cutie Patootie
 

 
Timeline cover
 



 
Profile pic
 

 
Get creating everyone.
Happy Tagging!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you