Monday, February 11, 2013

Call the doctor please

Quick call the doctor!!
 
I have an awesome IB kit from Crazy Carita & it was inspired by Gennadiy Koufay
tube 74-1. I had a stack of fun working with this kit & tube (which of course I just had to have lol). Again this kit has my fave colors in it, black,red & silvers. With this kit I put some humour in to my tags & I was glad that Carita has a good sense of humour :) So I would highly recommend this kit for your stash. The kit contains 7 papers, 17 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 
 
You can purchase this kit at CDO.
And to buy the tube go here.
 
 
I have 2 tags to show you. One with the IB tube & the other with another Gennadiy Koufay tube.
 
Tag1- Bend Over
 


Tag 2- Doctor
 

This tube can aslo be purchased at CDO.
 
I hope you have liked what I have shown you today.
Happy Tagging!!
 





1 comment:

Thank you