Monday, February 11, 2013

Anyone for candy

Another awesome kit from LadyHawwk Scraps that has been inspired by Michael Calandra tube 23-1. The colors in this kit are just gorgeous & fit the tube so well. It is in shades of pinks & purples & gives you a sugar hit by just looking at it :) A great kit to work with. Normally with IB kits I only make one tag but I have made 2 with this one & the same tube to show the different ways to use it. The kit contains 6 papers, 19 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 


Tube preview:
 

Isn't this tube gorgeous?
 
You can purchase the kit at CDO.
You can get the tube here.
 
 
These are the tags I made.
 
Tag 1- Sweet as Sugar
 

Tag 2- I want candy
 

 
I hope you have gotten some inspiration from what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you