Saturday, February 16, 2013

A new IB kit you will love!!

Coming to you from the wonderful LadyHawwk Designs is a wonderful IB kit using the art of Michael Calandra tube 20-3. A perfect match is what I feel this kit & tube are. You could make several different styles of tags or eventimeline covers with this kit. So I feel it is definitely worth looking at for your stash. The kit contains 6 papers, 19 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. I really enjoyed tagging this one & I think you will too.
Kit preview:
 

You can purchase this kit at CDO.
You can also get the tube HERE.
 
Why not stop by LadyHawwk's blog & see whats happening. You can also have a look at her website where you will find tutorials & lots more. If you do stop by please leave some love.
 
I have a tag, timeline cover  a profile pic to show you.
 
Tag- Its the look
 

 
Timeline cover
 


 
Profile pic
 


I hope I have got your creativeness flowing with what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you