Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A new IB kit & 1 revisited

I have 2 kits to show you today. Both were designed by the awesome Abstract Creations so you know your in for a treat!!
 
Kit 1:
 
This is an IB kit that was inspired by Anna Marine's tube 22-1. I fell in love with the kit & had to have the tube too as its an awesome match. Tghe colors are deep & dark (which I love) but it stands out. I think you will want both the kit & tube to add to your stash. The kit contains 5 papers, 15 elements, 2 frames & 1 wordart. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO & the tube here.
You can also visit Abstract's blog to see the lastest happenings. If you do visit please leave some love.
 
I have a tag to show you.
 
Called Vampyre Beauty
 



Kit 2:
 


 
Perfect Sex is a revisited kit as it has now been released at CDO. It is an awesome kit to play with & you can use it for so many different tags. I made 2 new tags with it for this post so you will see how it can be used again & again. You are going to love this kit. The colors are pinks, blacks & silvers & they just make the kit pop. The kit contains 10 papers, 65 elements, 3 frames & 1 wordart. Its a good sized kit. Kit preview:
 

You can purchase the kit at CDO.
Why not stop by Abstracts blog to see whats going on.
 
These are the tags I made plus there is a freebie.
 
Tag 1:
 
Love is Love
 

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Keith Garvey
 
Tag 2:
Sex, the city & toys
 

For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jessica Dougherty
 
Your freebie:
Bad girls & Fetishes frame
 

You can get it here.
 
I hope you have gotten some inspiration from what I have shown you.
Happy Tagging!!!
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you