Monday, January 14, 2013

Kits, Kits & more kits!!

I have 3 awesome bundle packs to show you this week from Abstract Creations.
As I told you a couple of posts back, Abstract is now exclusive to CDO so all the tubes & kits are available from there.

Kit 1

This one is with 1 of my absolute favorite artists. Gaetano Di Falco pack 6 with Abstract Creations combine to make an awesome tagging experience. I can honestly tell you that you won't regret buying this bundle. The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 5 frames & 1 wordart. Believe me its plenty to tag all 3 tubes. Kit preview:

These tubes are amazing!!

The bundle is available for purchase by going to CDO. Also swing by & check out Abstracts blog for all the news on whats coming up. You will also find Abstracts tutorials & other CT work there. If you stop by please leave some love.

I have 3 tags to show you.
Tag 1 is called "In the deep of"

Tag 2 is called "Got Blood"


Tag 3 is called "Darkness"


I would love to see what you do with this bundle when you buy it.


Kit 2

Combining Marika pack 16 & Abstract Creations kit this was a great pack to work with. I feel this kit & tube pack were mean't to be as they fit so well. I thought I'd have a hard time trying to work out how to tag this bundle but I didn't & yes I did surprise myself!! The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 5 frames & 2 wordarts. I think you will love this pairing. Kit preview:

I don't have a preview of the tubes, sorry.
The bundle pack is available to purchase by going to CDO. Don't forget to check out Abstracts blog (link above). Please remember to leave some love!!

I have 3 tags to show you.
Tag 1 is called "You broke"

Tag 2 is called "What is love"

Tag 3 is called "Love"

Now you have seen the tubes you would have to agree that they are gorgeous!!


Kit 3

Abstract Creations combined with Jonathon Earl Bowser pack 14 is yet another great combination. This pack has a dreamy feel to it. The tubes are just beautiful. I enjoyed working with this bundle though I do have to admit it tested me & I was second guessing myself the whole time as I didn't think I was doing the kit or tubes justice. In the end I think they turned out well. The kit contains 10 papers, 40 elements, 5 frames & 2 wordarts. Giving you plenty to play with.
Kit preview:

Can you see why I said it has a dreamy feel to it?
This bundle pack is also available to purchase by going to CDO. Hop over to Abstracts blog (link above) & leave some love.

I have 3 tags to show you.
Tag 1 is called"Maternal Dreams"

Tag 2 is called "Watching over"

Tag 3 is called "Heavenly protection"

I would love to see what you do with this pack.

I hope you have liked what I showed you today & that you buy these bundles to play with  for yourself. You won't regret doing so.
I hope you all have an awesome day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you