Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3 kits + 3 freebies for you

To start the new year off I have 3 gorgeous kits to show you.

Kit 1:

From Stefs Scrapkits comes Simply Elegant & it is beautiful. This kit was wonderful to work with & tagging it was great. It has beautiful pinks, whites & greens in it & they just made me think of being outside with the one you love.
The kit contains 12 papers & 56 elements. Certainly plenty to play with. The kit is available to purchase from:




You can also visit Stefs blog to see what is happening.
Kit preview:
Just gorgeous isn't it!!


I have a tag & a timeline pic I made for Stef to show you.

The tag is called Beauty Shines


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Roman Zaric


Timeline:


For this I used the artwork of:
Zindy S D Neilsen


For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Love

You can get it here



Kit 2:

From Stefs Scrapkits comes Hot Pepper Time & I loved working with this one. This kit is exactly what it says & was fun to work with. Reds & greens & peppers. This one made me think of when your first in love & its all hot...if you know what I mean. The kit contains 10 papers & 55 elements. Plenty to have fun with. The kit is available to purchase at:




Don't forget to visit Stefs blog.
Kit preview:

Awesome huh?



I have a tag to show you called HOT damn hot





For this tag I used the artwork of:
Zlata M

For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Some like it hot

You can get it here.


Kit 3:


From Stefs Scrapkits comes Power of love. What I liked about this kit is that its versatile & could be used in many ways. You could use it for valentines day or for a new love. I really like kits that can be used in several ways. The kit contains 10 papers & 80 elements. Definitely plenty to play with. The kit is available for purchase here:




Don't forget to visit Stefs blog.
Kit preview:


Theres plenty of wordart too.
I have a tag to show you called Love Love Love


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Alexander McMillan

For your freebie I have a cluster frame called Broken Hearted

You can get it here 

I hope you have liked what you have seen. If you use the frames I would love to see what you did with them.
I wish you all a happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you