Monday, January 7, 2013

2 great kits & 2 freebies

I have 2 different kits for you today.

Both kits were designed by Stef's Scrapkits.

Kit 1:

Called Angel or Devil this kit was fun to work with. I never know which one I am lol. I loved the hearts in this kit as they reminded me of never really knowing ourselves but trying too...if that makes sense.
This kit contains 12 papers & 59 elements. So you get plenty to play with. You can purchse this kit by going to:



Twilight Scraps

And don't forget to visit Stef's blog to see the latest news & information. While your there please leave some love.
Kit preview:



The wordarts are awesome.
I have a tag to show you.
Called Confused



For this tag I used the artwork of:
Michael Landfeld

And for your freebie I have a cluster frame
You can get it HERE



Kit 2:

Called Summer Treats this was perfect for me to work with right now as its so hot in Australia. We are having temps in the mid 30's up to low 40's, I'm not sure of the conversion to F. But believe me when I say its HOT. Working with this kit reminded me of those lovely summer days where you can go out & soak up the sunshine & just enjoy summer. I can't give you just one thing I like as there are so many things to like in this kit. The kit contains 26 papers & 143 elements. Theres 2 parts to this kit so its all combined. You definitely are getting stacks to work with. You can purchase this kit by going to:





Twilight Scraps

And don't forget to visit Stef's blog to see the latest news & information. While your there please leave some love.
Kit preview:




Just beautiful, isn't it?
For this kit I have 2 tags to show.
Tag 1 is called Summer



For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

Tag 2 is called Strawberry Fields



For this tag I used the artwork of:
Zlata_M

And of course you get a freebie cluster frame.
You can get it HERE

I hope you like what you have seen. If you use the frames I would love to see the finished result.

Have a great day all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you