Friday, December 21, 2012

New Years CDO Collab & a freebie

The New Year CDO collab is now available!!
Its full of gorgeous papers & elements for all your tags.
You can purchase this kit at CDO. Right now if you buy any 2 scrap kits you can get the collab for free!!
The designers of this collab are:

Abstract Creations
Chichi Designz
Dees'Sign Depot
Hungry Hill
Ladyhawwk Designs
Schnegge
CrazyCarita Scraps
Foxy Designz

Kit preview:


So far I have made 3 tags that I am going to show you.

Tag 1 is called New Year


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Verymany

Tag 2 is called Party


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Anna Liwanag

The 2rd tag is called Celebrate


For this tag I used the artwork of:
Alex Prihodko

I have a cluster frame as your freebie. I didn't get a preview made for this sorry.


If you use it I would love to see the end result.
I hope you all have a safe & Merry Christmas.
With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you