Tuesday, December 4, 2012

3 CDO Inspired bundles

I have 3 awesome kits & tubes to show you today. I have to say I loved working with these kits & tubes.
The first kit is Inspired by Jennifer Janesko tube 153-1 & the kit was created by Abstract Creations. The colors of the tube & kit just go together so well & it made me think of a beautiful winters day. 
The kit is available by going to Abstract Creations for the links you need & you can get the tube at CDO.
Kit preview:


It's such a beautiful combination.

This is the tag I made called 'Winter Day'

 

The second kit I have for you is inspired by Brigid Ashwood tube 1A-1 & the kit is from Abstract Creations. I know you are going to love this combination as it is just beautiful. I absoultely love both the tube & kit & I really enjoyed working with them. It makes you think of a day communing with nature & is definitely worth purchasing.
The kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for the links you need & you can get the tube at CDO.
Kit preview:

 
Isn't it just gorgeous!!

This is the tag I made called 'Beautiful'

 


The third kit I have for you is inspired by Jessica Dougherty tube 31-1 & the kit is from Abstract Creations. I love the combination & think you could use this tube & kit in a few different ways. I went out of the box with it & think it turned out well. The kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations & you can purchase the tube by going to CDO.
Kit preview:

 
 I LOVE the tube. There are layers to this tube. You get one with the cherry & one without the cherry.

This is the tag I made called 'Cherry Babe'

 
 I wanted to do something a bit different with this & I think it turned out well.

I hope I have given you something to look forward to buying & get you creating.
Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you