Friday, November 16, 2012

Wonderland + a freebie

Want to go to Wonderland? Well I can't really take you there but this is a new kit from Abstract Creations & just for a little while you could feel like you are in Wonderland
I found working with this kit quite fun. I'm not much of a story teller but I think I managed to do rather well with the tags I made.
The kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations for all the links & details you need. The kit contains 10 papers, 60 elements, 4 frames & 1 wordart. So you have a bit to play with.
Kit preview:

I have to say I love the rabbit & the man!

These are the tags I made.
1st tag is called Wonderland Dreams

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Zlata M


2nd tag is called Alice

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Tony T


For your freebie I have a cluster frame called In Wonderland for you.

 

If you use the frame I would love to see what you do!!

I hope you have a great day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you