Monday, October 15, 2012

New kit & a freebie

I loved working with this kit. The colors are awesome & the elements are fantastic.
Blue Music is another inspired kit from Abstract Creations & is definitely worth checking out. All I could think when I first opened the kit was to burn the dance floor, so the second tag is based around that.
The kit contains 10 papers & 45 elements, so you get plenty to work with. It is available for purchase, just go to Abstracts blog for all purchase information. While your there why not have a look at what Abstract has going & you can also check out her CT's work.
Kit preview:
 The colors are awesome!

I made 2 tags with this kit.

Tag 1- Feel the Beat
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Jamie Kidd

Tag 2- Burn the Floor
 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Ismael Rac

For your freebie I made a cluster frame called Rock City.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you