Sunday, October 28, 2012

A CDO tube inspired kit + a freebie

I have a great kit for you that is a CDO exclusive by the wonderful Abstract Creations & inspired by a Jessica Dougherty tube.
As soon as I saw this tube I had to have it & now I do. The kit & tube just fit together so well & I love the entire kit (my fave colors again) & I have to say I like it when the tube & the elements in a kit can be seen as just a little bit naughty...you know like whips etc :)
Ok I am going to do the preview of both kit & tube:


I wanted to show you tube preview even though it is on the kit preview just so you can see what I mean about the tube. Its freaking awesome!!!
You can purchase both the kit & the tube. For the kit go to Abstract Creations blog & the information will be there. To purchase the tube head to CDO
I have made one tag with this kit & tube & its called Are you?

 
I also have a freebie for you & its called
Leather, No Lace


I would love to see how you use the frame.
Have an awesome day!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you