Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer Memories & a freebie

This kit almost gave me a headache...not because I don't like it or anything like that, but its not the type of kit I usually work with & I started, deleted & started again with so many tags til I had one I actually liked. Somehow I think I am just being too picky with my work now. *Shakes head* lol

Summer Memories is another beautiful Abstract Creations kit. Its a light, summery kit with ice-cream & a beach ball that makes you think of a lazy day at the beach. The kit contains 15 papers & 55 elements. Definitely worth a look in my opinion. This kit is available for purchase by going to Abstract Creations blog for all shop links.
Kit preview:
It is such a pretty kit. And that ice-cream makes my mouth water lol.
I made a tag & a freebie for you. I dare say I will end up with another tag in a day or so.

The tag is called 'Summer Fun'
 When I saw this tube I straight away thought of this kit so I just had to buy it (well thats what I told hubby lol) but it does go so well with Summer Memories.
For this I used the artwork of:
Zlata M

Freebie for you:

I hope you like your freebie. If you do grab it please leave some love or at least a comment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you