Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New kit & a freebie

I have been working with a kit that has the most gorgeous colors in it this week. I think the blues in the kit are just beautiful & its got me thinking of doing up my bedroom with them!
The kit is called Feeling the Beat & is from the wonderful Abstract Creations & for me I feel it is definitely a kit to buy. The kit contains 15 papers & 40 elements. If, like me, you love music then this is definitely a kit for you. I can't tell you just one thing I like in this one as I like the whole kit.
Kit preview:

Even the purples are gorgeous!
Feeling the Beat is available to purchase. Go to Abstract Creations to get all the information you need to buy this & all other kits. While your there you can also check out what the other CT's have been doing. Or you can go to their blogs & see their work & you may even get a freebie or2!





There are a couple of others too & I will add them when I have them.

On to the tags I made.
The 1st tag is called 'Feel the Beat'

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
The Hunter

The 2nd tag is called "Lets Rock'

 
For this tag I used the artwork of:
Arthur Crowe

For your freebie I made a cluster frame called
'Burn the dance floor'


If you download it please leave some love or even just a comment please.
I hope you like what I've shown you & hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you