Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fantastic kits

I am back with 2 new kits for you to look at & I think you are going to love them.
Both kits are from the wonderful Abstract Creations & are very different from each other.
The 1st kit is called Blossom & has muted tones & some beautiful greens. It contains 50 elements & 10 papers. When I opened this kit I sat back & thought I know exactly what tube will work with this kit & went with it & I must say I think it turned out rather well.
All Abstracts kits are available for purchase & for store details go to Abstracts blog & you can also check out the tutorials & other CT work while your there.
On to the 1st kits preview & tags...
Honestly I really love the colors in this one.

Tag 1 is called Abstract (slack I know)
For this I used:
Artwork: Helleana

2nd tag is called Its in the eyes
For this I used:
Artwork: Cris Ortega


The 2nd kit I got to work with is one I enjoyed more than I thought I would!!
Its called Perfect Sex & is an awesome kit. It has 10 papers & 65 elements, so plenty to play with. I wasn't too sure how I would go with this kit but I had a ball & created 2 tags easily & I would definitely say I could do a couple more. The 1st tag is PG & the 2nd tag is PG & R rated. I had to make a PG one so I could post it on facebook lol.
The colors of Perfect Sex are fantastic. I loved the pink, black & silver theme. As with the above kit go to Abstracts blog for all store details.
Perfect Sex preview:

Tag1 is called Sex on fire:

For this I used:
Artwork: Ismael Rac

2nd tag is called Bad Girl
(I don't think its too R rated)

For this tag I used:
Artwork: Ismael Rac

I am definitely making snags for you with Perfect Sex, so keep your eyes out for them.
I hope you like what I have made.
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you